Dan Brown started Creekwood Home Renovations, Inc. in 2006, and brings over 20 years of residential construction experience to your project. Today, Creekwood Home Renovations brings extensive, full spectrum experience and specializes in managing your residential construction and remodelling projects from the planning and design phase all the way through completion and delivery. In concert with his vast experience in residential construction, Dan combines his building science expertise with top-notch customer service and attention to detail in every project.
Dan started out as a carpenter building custom homes, and quickly learned that quality construction requires each phase of work be planned and accomplished to the highest standards possible. Today he takes those basic, quality principles and adds his own personal touch that results in Creekwood Home Renovations building and maintaining a reputation for having the highest quality standards, reliability, and technical know-how. His business is largely based on client referrals, which reflects directly on his ability to translate his client’s wants and needs into a finished project that exceeds every expectation. Additionally, he has built and maintains many long-lasting relationships with his clients, many of whom are repeat customers.
Why Use Creekwood Home Renovations?
Unique Approach. Creekwood follows a completely different approach to new home construction and remodeling, which replaces client frustration and headaches with trust and confidence. Dan is dedicated to building the finest homes and to excellence in remodelling. His projects, whether a new home or a remodel of an existing home, display many common traits: extreme attention to detail and the highest quality materials and products and master craftsmanship throughout. Below are the three core beliefs that set Creekwood apart from their competitors:
- Pre-construction Planning. Extensive communication with clients, many times throughout the planning process is emphasized. Dan starts this process early and makes meetings between the builder, clients, designers and subcontractors a priority during the development of plans and specifications. Early involvement and thorough planning helps alleviate stress, construction delays and often saves the client not only time, but money as well.
- Subcontractors. Selecting and assembling the correct team of trade professionals for a project is the key to obtaining excellence in construction. Dan employs highly experienced, seasoned craftsmen who excel in their respective fields. They are devoted to excellence in all they do…period.
- Communication. Throughout the building process, Dan stays in constant contact with his clients so they are always aware of the status and progression of their project. There are many steps in homebuilding and he will take each step with you. For complex projects where standard email is insufficient, he employs Co-Construct, a construction-specific communication software program, where clients receive near real-time information regarding their project’s status. This allows him to be reactive throughout the process, not just at the end. He also follows up after occupancy to insure that the completed project is to your satisfaction.
- Flexibility. Creekwood is prepared to act in a participative role as well. Dan has formulated a very accommodating building policy, working not only in standard construction situations, but in cost-plus and owner-as-builder consultant projects. Homeowner separation from the jobsite need no longer be a deterrent to commencing work. With Dan being retired from the U.S. Air Force, he is familiar with and specializes in working with clients who may desire to have their projects completed from afar. In fact, Creekwood has provided service to customers all over the globe, providing them a finished, move-in ready product upon their return. Developing trust through active communication makes these services possible. By employing a variety of technologies, whether over the phone, Skype, email and Co-Construct, a high level of comfort is maintained throughout the project. Homeowners are empowered and their worries are lessened. Whether you are a civilian or military living abroad, Creekwood can build your dreams!
- Value. Value can be defined as “relative worth, merit, or importance; monetary or material worth, as in commerce or trade.” Over the years, Creekwood has strived to achieve maximum value for your hard earned money. Dan works hard to insure that while optimizing value and minimizing labor and materials costs, that your standard of quality is held up to the highest degree. He would be more than happy to discuss with you what our experience and expertise can mean for the overall value of your project.
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction. Dan understands that building or remodeling your home is one of your greatest and most costly undertakings. As such, his goal is to make sure that your project will be one of the most memorable events in your life and he will ensure it is a happy memory! Dan also offers reliable and flexible services to best meet your desires, needs and expectations. All clients receive impeccable attention to detail and premium service from a stable, sound company. Your satisfaction is his primary emphasis during every phase of the project, from concept to completion. Creekwood is committed to building the best: using the best products, the best construction services, and to giving you, the client, the best possible experience. Choose Creekwood Home Renovations for the highest quality, least stressful home-building adventure of a lifetime!